Hi Bart,
Message de Bart Aimar  date 2007-03-24 12:52 :
Hi,

Can I to modify the width of msgbox window?

I use msgbox to display the help for custom shortcut... but in several conditions (other PC, other SO, other OOo installation...) the rows (good formatted for a specific situation) hyphen in next row... and part of text slip down and out visibility.

As an alternative, there is another way to display (quickly) an help text ?

You should create a routine wich calls a simple dialog containing a multi-line Edit Control and an OK button. Specify the name of the police name used in the Edit control, preferably a police provided by OpenOffice like BitStream Vera Serif. You may also configure the Edit control to use scrollbars.

   Bernard