Hi!

I can't figure out how to sent a quote character (") to a function.
'"' doesn't work and things like "\"" doesn't work either, and of course """
also will fail.
I know I can do Chr(34), but I don't want to use that option.

Is there a way, except Chr(34), to insert a quote to a string?

My example looks like this:

Sub MySub
   Dim A As String, B As String
   A="Hello World"
   B=MyFunction(A,"/") REM This works, but I don't want to send a "/", I
want to send a quote. How can I do that without using Chr(34)?
End Sub

Function MyFunction(Parameter1 As String, Parameter2 As String) As String
   REM    A lot is going on here, it doesn't matter what
End Function

I was rather surprised that '"' (single quote+quote+single quote) didn't
work, isn't it supposed to?

Johnny Andersson