Am Freitag, den 20.04.2007, 15:18 -0700 schrieb Ryan Grimm:
> > I'm working on exporting spreadsheet documents to pdf using Java.  I can
> > get the documents exported as a pdf without any problem, but I'd like to
> > change the paper size so the pagination is a bit nicer.  Even when I set
> > the size, the document still comes out as being 8.5x11.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on how to do this?  I've continued to try and
> work through things myself but haven't gotten anywhere.
>
> I've tried to boil down my code as much as I can:
>
> XStyleFamiliesSupplier xSupplier = (XStyleFamiliesSupplier)
>      UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XStyleFamiliesSupplier.class,
>      xSpreadsheetDocument);
>
> XNameAccess xNameAccess = xSupplier.getStyleFamilies();
> XNameContainer xPageStyleCollection = (XNameContainer)
>      UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XNameContainer.class,
>      xNameAccess.getByName("PageStyles"));
>
> XPropertySet xPropertySet = (XPropertySet)
>      UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XPropertySet.class,
>      xPageStyleCollection.getByName("Default"));
>
> Size large = new Size(50000, 50000);
> xPropertySet.setPropertyValue("Size", large);

If this last step doesn't work, the easiest way to get around would be
to predefine a new page style having the size set as needed. In your
program you would only apply this page style temporarily and reset after
it is done - no need to fiddle with actual sizes directly.

If you have only one or a small amount of special size settings you only
need to care about distributing the page style to every client ...

HTH,
Marc