Yes, you are right. I just took a look at it. It seems like I have to find
out myself. Exciting!

=)

Johnny Andersson

2007/4/23, Paolo Mantovani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Johnny,

Alle 19:43, domenica 22 aprile 2007, Johnny Andersson ha scritto:
> 2007/4/21, Johnny Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I know how to do that with simple selections (I am talking about
Writer,
> > but it would also be interesting to know the same about Calc) with
only
> > one selection, and I thought I figured out how to do it with several
> > selections, but my idea failed completely. No matter what I did, I
> > couldn't reselect more than one single selection.

I've already asked the same question some days ago, but unfortunately it
seems
that nobody has the answer.

http://api.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=1692337

ciao