Mathias Bauer a écrit :

Printer discovery is done in a separate thread. So it shouldn't disturb
you as long as you don't try to access any printer.

The whole story started because I was tring to access a printer...
Then I realized there where issues about printer discovery in the community (synchronous vs asynchrounous)
I found a workaround to my problem, but it implies some configuration work.
Then my post to avoid printer discovery and be able to load a printer on demand.

As you suggested before, I've posted on this subject to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you all for your help.
Regard
--
Philippe