Hello Oliver,

I had a look on your example (because dispatch interception is more my area then Carsten ones).

One question ... is the demo you sent the real application or a demo only ?

The problem is that your main() method does the following one:

a) bootstrap an office
b) retrieving the UNO context from the office
c) retrieving important UNO services
   (a'la Desktop, CurrentComponent etcpp)
d) register the dispatch interceptor
e) disable all macro-commands by returning NULL inside queryDispatch()
f) leaving main
g) terminating the JVM !

And thats exactly your problem. Nobody hold the client process alive.
So you register some UNO listener inside the office, shutdown the JVM and all these listener are dead.

Solution:
Please make sure your demo application will wait for an event which indicates that all processes are finished. Or better: write an AddOn instead of a client application. Such AddOn is used inside the office process and lives till all UNO-Java objects are gone or the office process will be terminated explicitly.

Best Regards
Andreas