Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hello people,

I was looking in the API and couldn't find any way to get the colors that the system actually uses.

I think it is useful when performing custom painting to have an API just like java.awt.SystemColor <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/awt/SystemColor.html>.

I think it won't be too much work to implement it, as you internally use some code that works just like java.awt.SystemColor fields, so a com.sun.star.awt.SystemColor will be easy to get from:

GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetWindowColor()
GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetHighlightColor()
GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetHighlightTextColor()
GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetFaceColor()
GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetLightColor(
GetSettings().GetStyleSettings().GetShadowColor()

Hi Ariel,

You're right that this feature is missing in the AWT module. I already know the fact and try to find some time to implement this "feature". You can write me (cd) an issue (set the issue type to FEATURE).

Regards,
Carsten