Hi together,

one year ago I implemented some additional menu items for OOo menus in
Java. I added these items transient. But now we discovered that they are
too transient for us: when opening a document, the menu items are added.
When changing the document into "Page view" mode (German:
"Seitenansicht") the transient menu items are gone and discover no more
until starting the same procedure again.

My question: is this behaviour a bug? Shouldn't the transient menu item
remain when switching the view?

If this is not a bug, how can I discover when I have to re-add the item?

Your opinion and comments are appreciated!

Greetings, Tobias