Andreas Schneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I originally sent this to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I guess
> that has been a bit misplaced. So here we go again:
>
> I have several problems integrating a Calc Addin and Addon to make them
> work together.
>
> 1. I catch double clicks on spreadsheet cells. When certain criteria are
> met, a dialog should be shown. That works more or less (see problem
> number 2), but besides the dialog successfully open, the cell also
> switches into edit mode. Is there a way to prevent this?
I hope that I remember that correctly: if you caught the Doubleclick by
using the interfaces com.sun.star.awt.XUserInputInteraction (implemented
at the Controller object) and com.sun.star.awt.XMouseClickHandler
(retrieved by using the former interface) it could be possible that the
event can be "consumed" by your code so that the cell does not "see" the
double click. To achieve this you must return "true" in the mousePressed
*and* mouseReleased methods of your handler.

Ciao,

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".