Mirko Nasato wrote:
Sander Marechal wrote:
Or is there a way to get notified when OOo has finished reflowing and
laying out the document, so I can wait for it?
adding some kind off listener to the dociument ?,I do not now wich can do the job but one off the list below must do the job

addEventListener          ( Listener as object )
addEventListener          ( xListener as object )
addModifyListener         ( aListener as object )
addRefreshListener        ( l as object )
addVetoableChangeListene

hopes it helps a bit

Fernand

Me too, I would be very interested to know if that is possible. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mirko