Laurent Godard wrote:

> Hi
>
>> This will be fixed for OOo 2.4. So please be aware that an incompatible
>> change to the interface is comming.
>
> Why incompatible ?
> Mark it as deprecated, no ?
>
> What about people starting using this and seeing their code not working
> anymore after a new OOo Version. We should avoid this

This is an "unpublished" interface. That means that people using it must
be aware of at least some small changes in the near future. Otherwise we
don't need to distinguish between "published" and "unpublished" interfaces.

People using unpublished interfaces should subscribe to the
interface-announce mailing list where all changes are reported. A change
like the one mentioned by Christian is so trivial that it shouldn't be a
big problem. And the interface was introduced in 2.3 so only a few
people will be using it at all. And if they are subscribed to this list
they now know that there will be this small change.

Ciao,

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".