Hi Jordi,

> So, my next question is: How can I access (for creating/updating) the
> document-specific settings (Configurations2/menubar/menubar.xml) using the
> OOo API??

I created a code snippet to change the menubar transient (see
http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/Office.RemoveIterativeAndTransientMenubarItems.snip)

You can also store the menu changes persistent. But I don't know whether
there is a way to store the things in the document. It shouldn't be a
big change.

Greetings, Tobias