Hi Cedric,

>> Or is there a chance to tell the package wizard to include
>> additional files?
>
> Simply create a package.properties file at your project's root. Open
> this file a check the files to include. I should create an empty
> package.properties file during the project creation... I'll add the issue.

unfortunately it did not help. I use Eclipse "Europa" 3.3.1 and Sun Java
6 on a Ubuntu Gutsy system. I created a file named package.properties in
the root of the project manually, it is not added automatically. Right
clicking it opens no special properties. What should I write into the file?

> Don't forget to file every issue on the Eclipse plugin:
>   + component: sdk
>   + subcomponent: eclipseintegration

Thanks for the hint! And thanks for the plugin.

Greetings, Tobias