Mathias Röllig wrote (25-10-2007 17:59)
Hello Mathias!

[...]
BTW: which platform?

How i wrote in the 2. paragraph: Linux/Ubuntu.

In general I find the behaviour of windows/pop-ups while working with OOo on Linux (SuSE for me) annoying.

Something weird as pressing Alt-F4 and the msgbox to confirm the closing doesn't have the focus. Or switching by Alt-Tab to an OOo window, and the focus is on a floating toolbar.
These things do not happen on Windows (XP for me).

Could this be part of / caused by the same problem?

(This apart from a discussion about how different windows work with the focus, which is not the same for all modules and os versions.)

Regards,

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands