Halo,

We have a unsaved Writerdoc "oTemplate" opened from a Template (Untitled) , when saving it to a propper Writter doc we run from time o time into a IO-execption error using the folowing line of basic code

oTemplate.storeToURL( ConvertToURL(sfile), Array( MakePropertyValue("FilterName", "Writer8" ))

FUNCTION MakePropertyValue( Optional cName As String, Optional uValue ) As com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
   Dim oPropertyValue As Object
oPropertyValue = createUnoStruct( "com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue" )
      If Not IsMissing( cName ) Then
       oPropertyValue.Name = cName
      ENDIf
      If Not IsMissing( uValue ) Then
       oPropertyValue.Value = uValue
      ENDIf
      MakePropertyValue() = oPropertyValue
END FUNCTION

The problem is that the erro disapeared after restarting OO and the error do not happen when first saving the open template (untitled) to a saved Wriiterdoc

We supose the error show up  somewhere in  a unkwon 2.?? version of OO

Is this a bug or can our code rewriten to avoid the IO exception error

thanks for any hint

Fernand