Hallo,

Sinds a while I know that the "scale" viewed in the UI can not be found by the api (oGraphic.getpropertyValue("RelativeHeight") gives always zero) Thats not a problem when we can calculate the scale using the original pixel size.or the "actualSize" But presently i found thats not possible when there is a crop. then the calculation must be done like scale = Image.width-(crop*scale) /actualsize

so :

is the missing Relative.Width and Relative.Height a bug or can this values be retrieved elsewhere

Thanks for any hint

Fernand