Hi Jozsef,

> One way I used to ensure that my app (the classloader) will find
> officebean.jar was distributing it next to my .jar archive, and
> reference it in the manifest file, eg.
> Class-Path: lib/officebean.jar

this sounds interesting. But it seems that I always would have to
distribute the correct version of officebean - that is definitly NO GO.

I tried the following:
java -classpath /usr/lib/openoffice/program/classes/officebean.jar -jar
starter.jar
... but it did not work.

At last I tried to add the officebean of my OOo installation to the
MANIFEST.MF. That worked - BUT: this is hard coded and that is what I
really dislike.

Has anbody a better solution?

Greetings, Tobias