Hi Boris,

Boris Ratak wrote (25-1-2008 19:11)

Thx for the idea. I thought of this solution. Unfortunately, I must
keep the document "as-is", because I need to keep the compatibility
with another program using the same documents and running with M$
Word. So I can't even assign a name to the tables (that would've been
perfect).

A pity :-(

Maybe someone has a solution. I also thought of something

Would also be perfect :-)

I also thought of something
like scanning the document's tables and detect if the current table
belong to the searched bookmark, but I don't know if it's possible.

Looping through all tables is not difficult, but you'll have to find out what makes 'your' table different. I also thought about that the anchor of the bookmark holds text. Maybe on that object you van find tables. But haven't tried yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Regards,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact