JŸuergen Schmidt wrote (29-1-2008 22:35)

well, the plan is to provide an export/conversion from the wiki to PDF and/or ODT. This mechanism is not implemented at the moment (volunteers are welcome) and we have to live with the online version at the moment.

OK, cán live with the idea that it is being worked on.

It will be a more generic export feature to export other wiki books as well on demand. It's an interesting project and the OO.org community award program has started, you know what i mean ;-)

I'm in a position that I'm not allowed to participate, and if I were, I couldn't because of already enough tasks.
However, I hope that others do pick up your hint :-)

Regards,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact