Hi Boris,

Boris Ratak wrote (4-2-2008 16:35)
Once again a problem with bookmarks : I didn't found an easy way to write some text inside a bookmark (so that if you double click on the bookmark in the explorer, the text is highlighted). Every method I found

I think you are a victim of issue #73568.
My work around: start with the bookmark in templates as a selection bookmark.
They remain the same ever after, also if content is set to "".

I don't know if that works for your situation ...

Regards,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact