Hi Andre,

don't worry, XMultiServiceFactory works often as well for older implementation objects. I would recommend that if you want to create new instances of services globally over the service manager you should always use XMultiComponentFactory. It's the newer and recommended way. For context dependent services (e.g. the context of a text document) you have to use the document specific XMultiServiceFactory. It depends but as mentioned before XMultiComponentFacory is the recommended way and should be preferred used if possible.

Juergen

Andre Heine wrote:
Hi Tobias,

thanks for your code:-)

Some code snippets from the developerguide uses explicit "XMultiServiceFactory" but I must use "XMultiComponentFactory"...

I need some time to realize it;()

Greetings

Andre