Hello,

i am trying to use UNO to extract Data from an CALC-Sheet. Since this program
shall be used over Web-Start, I tried to use the Loader.java to get the
installation path of OO (because this path of course differs from machine to
machine). I got it to work with Linux, but with Windows it just wont work. I
get the following error:

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no unowinreg in
> java.library.path
>       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
>       at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
>       at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
>       at blub.WinRegKey.<clinit>(WinRegKey.java:98)
>       at
> blub.InstallationFinder.getPathFromWindowsRegistry(InstallationFinder.java:
>2 38)
>       at blub.InstallationFinder.getPath(InstallationFinder.java:146)
>       at blub.Loader.initialize(Loader.java:181)
>       at blub.Loader.main(Loader.java:112)

Can anyone help me how to solve this problem? Can I just somehow include this
unowinreg.dll somewhere within the program or is there another way to work
this out?

Thanks a lot.

Christian