Jonathan Kaye wrote:
Fernand Vanrie wrote:

<snip>
I really did try and couldn't any reference to specifying the current
cursor position. I'm sure it's in there somewhere but I can't guess what
it's called. Is there a reference manual for OOo Basic that includes all
the built-in properties, methods, functions, subroutines, etc. containing
stuff
I  uses the Xray  tool from Bernand Marcely.  who  gives me a answer on
99% of  all my quenstions :-)

Xray only seems to work with MSWindows. Certainly the Delphi version only
works with Windows. There was an earlier version XrayTool52_en.zip and that
doesn't seem to work with linux either so I guess I'm out of luck. Why
create a macro language without a reference manual listing all the
available stuff you can use?
well, the reference is available but language independent -> see the IDL reference. We have one API defined in IDL that can be used from all supported languages (e.g. C++, Java, Pythin, CLI like C# VBA.Net, OpenOffice Basic, ...). Always the same API, the same concepts only the language binding is different and of course Basic offers a smart way to use the API.

Juergen