Hi,

I know how to get the OOoLocale and DecimalSeparatorAsLocale [1], but I'm looking for the decimal separator itself. I know I should get XLocaleData, but the dev guide [2] says "No further functionality is discussed." Cannot find it elsewhere.

Any idea?
Thanks,
Cor

1]
  sProvider = "com.sun.star.configuration.ConfigurationProvider"
  sAccess   = "com.sun.star.configuration.ConfigurationAccess"
  oConfigProvider = createUnoService(sProvider)
  oParm(0).Name = "nodepath"
  oParm(0).Value = "/org.openoffice.Setup/L10N"
  oSet = oConfigProvider.createInstanceWithArguments(sAccess, oParm())
2]
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/OfficeDev.xhtml#1_2_2_2_1_XLocaleData

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact