Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Peter Eberlein wrote:
Hi,

I stumbled over Services, which (so I guess) have to be created with the ServiceManager.createInstanceWithArguments(AndContext)() method.

for example:
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/mail/MailMessage.html

So the following should work:

Object[] args = new Object[4];
           args[0] = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
args[1] = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
args[2] = "Subject";
args[3] = new TextTransferable("Body");// a helper class from the SDK\examples\DevelopersGuide\OfficeDev\Clipboard, which implements the XTransferable interface

XMailMessage xMailMessage = (XMailMessage) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XMailMessage.class, xMultiComponentFactory.createInstanceWithArgumentsAndContext("com.sun.star.mail.MailMessage",args,xComponentContext));

The created object is null.

Any ideas?

Assuming your code is in Java, then

  XMailMessage xMailMessage = com.sun.star.mail.MailMessage.create(
    xComponentContext, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
    "Subject", new TextTransferable("Body"));

would be the right way to do it. (However, I have no idea why xMailMessage is null for you.)
Is using OO for sending Email with a textbody still a forbidden fruit ? "com.sun.star.system.SimpleCommandMail"

and  "com.sun.star.system.SimpleSystemMail"  do not acept a body either

Can someone explain why emailing with OO if Forbidden ?

Fernand

-Stephan