Hi,

I'm trying to search for text based on character style attributes for
superscript or subscript text. I've tried using CharAutoEscapement /
CharEscapement / CharEscapementHeight the way I use for instance
CharWeight but without success.

Is there something special to do for such a search?

// -----------------------
PropertyValue pv = new PropertyValue();
pv.Name = "CharAutoEscapement";
pv.Value = true;

XPropertyReplace xPropRepl = queryInterface(XPropertyReplace.class,
xReplaceDescriptor);
xPropRepl.setSearchAttributes(new PropertyValue[] {pv});

XIndexAccess founds = xReplaceable.findAll(xReplaceDescriptor);

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com