Apart from all other things (below), I have strange thing with global var's (or they with me). Take this:

Global oDocView
Global oKeyHandler

Sub RegisterKeyHandler
  oDocView = ThisComponent.getCurrentController
  etc etc
End Sub

Sub UnregisterKeyHandler
  oDocView.removeKeyHandler(oKeyHandler)
End Sub

First run RegisterKeyHandler,
Enjoy the results,
run UnregisterKeyHandler
Runtime error: ObjectVariable not set.

??

Cor

Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote (1-4-2008 18:20)
Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws escribió:
Hi,

Another problem.
I want to know if Tab is pressed and then do some stuff. (Basically I want to prevent that Tab adds another row at a table).

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact