Hi,

just to throw in my 5 cts:
I actually had the same problem. Initially my extension configuration
was not correct, and the extension installed as "Add on 3". Then I
corrected it and in Writer it had a correct name, but in Calc still was
called "Add on 3". I never managed to correct it on my development
systems but it worked properly on a fresh install.
So when developing the extension one can confuse OOo (sorry, I never
managed to understand how) so that it cannot update the display name.
But Tobias, it will surely have the proper name on a fresh install at
your customers.

Regards
        Dietmar