Tobias Krais wrote:
Hi together,

I am opening documents using the API. Unfortunately, some documents seem
to be defect. Thus OOo wants to repair these documents on startup. How
can I automate this via API. The document should be repaired without
request and should not continue with a new file representant. Can anyone
tell me?
is it not one of tharguments needed by "LoadComponentFromURL"
for altering the "MacroExecutionMode" i ues the code below i supose your there must been also a "non repair" argument ?

 mFileProperties(0).Name="MacroExecutionMode"
 mFileProperties(0).Value=4
oDocument = StarDesktop.LoadComponentFromURL(ConvertToURL(sfile), "_blank", 0, mFileProperties())

hope it helps

Fernand

Greetings, Tobias