SeanYoung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want customize view of openoffice 3.0 beta thought execute Java code.
> The "slot:5920" could hide StatusBar,but the "slot:6661" is invalid.
> Can anybody ask me , what is MenuBarVisible's new slotID in new OpenOffice
> 3.0 Beta?
>

> dispatch( "slot:5920", "StatusBarVisible", false );
> dispatch( "slot:6661", "MenuBarVisible", false );

Hi Sean,

As Ariel already stated slot commands have been deprecated since OOo 2.0
(although they still work). Don't rely on slot URLs as they can be
removed without further notice. The implementation for "slot:6661" which
uses the command URL ".uno:MenuBarVisible" was removed for
OpenOffice.org 2.0. There is a better way to show/hide the menu bar.
Please use the LayoutManager accessible via the frame of your document.
Ariel posted some code on how you can control the visibility of the ui
elements. Please use this way which is more powerful and consistent.

Regards,
Carsten