Hi Fernand,

>> Do not now  how some extensions are installed, but as a user i
>> expierenced that having the Quikckstarter active,
> sorry: DISables :-)
>
>> enables the (re)instalation of some extensions but certenaly not all
>> suffers from this problem

that is interesting that you seem to experience the same. Now I
implemented it this way. First I try to install it with the unopkg tool.
If this does not work, I try to install it using unpublished API. If
this also does not work, the same is repeated the next time OOo is
started unless the extension is installed. That seems to work...

Greetings, Tobias