Tobias Krais wrote:
Hi again,

Thus my question: has using this parameter a very positive impact on
bootstrap performance? My machine seems to be too fast for testing this...

I now found it out: it does not boost the bootstrap. Do you know other
ways to speed up the bootstrap mechanism?
well the office has to start and it depends on the office start. Keep an office running should be faster. Improving the office start should help here as well ;-)

I know that it is no satisfying answer but i have no other :-(

Juergen

Greetings, Tobias