Hi all

in OOoBasic
i have a non modal dialog that is shown using

oDlgDossier = loadDialog("dlgDossier")

        stopDossier = false
        while not stopDossier
          wait 20
        wend

        oDlgDossier.setVisible(false)

This works fine if i stay always in the same document

But, when I open a new document using a lodComponentFromURL, myDialog
disapear as it is bound to the previous opened document. It goes background.

if I use a
myDialog.toFront()
then this my new file that goes background

What i want to achieve is that my dialog stays at front whatever
document is active.

any idea how to achieve that ? any link is welcommed

feel free to ask for more details

Thanks in advance

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org - http://www.indesko.com Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.nuxeo.org
Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004-2006