Nicole Scholz escribió:
Hi!

I created a table of content in Writer. But the font in the toc is different to the font I use in the rest of my document.
Does someone know how to change the font that I have the same font for the
whole document?

Hi Nicole,

a content index is a com.sun.star.text.BaseIndex. Look at http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/text/BaseIndex.html
You'll see among others, the properties:

ParaStyleHeading    for the heading
ParaStyleLevel1 ... ParaStyleLevel10  for the 10 levels

they correspond to what you see in the tab page "Styles" when you edit the index styles in the GUI.

To change the style, just use css.beans.XPropertySet.setPropertyValue() with the name of the property (ParaStyleHeading, ParaStyleLevel1 ... ParaStyleLevel10) and the name of a paragraph style, and finally update the index.
You can also create a new paragraph style, or edit an existing one.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.