Hello *,

maybe it's too late at night and I can't see clearly, but how can we convert from css.awt.Size in Map AppFont unit to css.awt.Size in PIXEL using the css.awt.XUnitConversion?

I need the equivalent to pOutDev->LogicToPixel(::Size, MAP_APPFONT), but
I can't find in the css.util.MeasureUnit (needed in XUnitConversion.convertSizeToPixel(aSize, SourceUnit) ) the one corresponding to the Map AppFont unit.

And by the way the specification for css.awt.XUnitConversion has a wrong description, and the methods descriptions are "missing".

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.