I am working on a OpenOffice Add-on to open a browser when mouse is clicked
and Alt key is pressed at the same time, as follows.

public boolean mousePressed(MouseEvent mouseEvent) {

        if ((mouseEvent.Buttons == MouseButton.LEFT) &&
(mouseEvent.ClickCount == 1) && (mouseEvent.Modifiers ==
com.sun.star.awt.KeyModifier.MOD2)) {
            System.out.println("mousePressed, User pressed Alt key and
clicked mouse!");
            desktop.browse(new URI("www.google.com"));
        }

        return false;
    }

There are two problems:
1, Sometimes only one browser is opened, but sometimes more than one
browsers are opened.
Why is desktop.browse() called many times to open many browsers?

2, If only one browser is opened, the focus is not on the browser but still
on the OpenOffice application.
How can we make the focus on the browser?

Can anybody give some solutions for the two problems?

Thank you very much!