Hello Leo,

刘 中国 escribió:
> Hello Guys,
>

> i was trying to install openoffice plug-in for Eclipse. Everything i
> installed is the latest version which just downloaded from official
> website(Openoffice.org).
> Elipse SDK 3.4.1
> Openoffice.org 3.0
> Openoffice SDK 3.0
> Java JDK 1.6
>
> according to the tutorial:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JavaEclipseTuto#Installing_the_development_platform
>
> when i try to set SDK path
>
> I got this errors
>
> "SDK version has to be at least 2.0.4" (attached pic is the error
> dialogue box)
>
> I would be appreciated if someone can give me an advice.
>
> Thanks

I have been asked recently about the same, but have no idea because I
use NetBeans.
Did you try downloading the plug-in sources and looking at them? (it's
Java, so nothing impossible to understand).
The only advice I could give was that the plug-in may not work with OOo
3, but this is just wild guessing.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.