On 28/12/2008 11:55, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
we fixed the IDL docu to use the correct notation (lower case for modules). It seems that the IDL reference is still not 100% correct because "FieldMaster" is still wrong.

just in case you forgot: i fixed the FieldMaster idl files already in cws odfmetadata2 (which, alas, has been delayed to OOo 3.2...). issue: i96209

I will check it and i will fix the DevGuide and the Basic guide asap ...

Juergen

michael
--
"Sometimes, people ask me if it is a sin in the church of Emacs to use
 the editor Vi. It is true that Vi-Vi-Vi is the editor of the beast.