Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hello Juergen,

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 10:22, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hi there,

searching for other things I came across the nice css.bean.Pair struct
(udkapi/com/sun/star/beans/Pair.idl), new in OOo 3.0.

Is there a web page listing all new API stuff? I hardly recall there used
to be one for every major sdk release, but I can't find it now.
me too, i had to search it also. I don't know why it is so difficult to
provide it. I prepared it for any new release ...

You can find what i have prepared under
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.0_sdk.html

ah! now I recall I saw this page when I downloaded the SDK (from something like http://download.openoffice.org/x.x.x/sdk.html), this was available following the links to download the SDK from the main download page.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but
* from http://www.openoffice.org follow "I want to download"
* from http://download.openoffice.org/index.html follow "Other versions" - SDK
* in http://download.openoffice.org/3.0.0/sdk.html I can't find any link to http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.0_sdk.html

correct, that is a bug. I have already addressed it and hope it will be fixed soon.

I will clarify why it is not visible ...

may be it's also useful a direct link from api.openffice.org at the right bottom div; a link to the new stuff that may redirect to the lastest releases notes you've made.
yes, that is a good idea.

Juergen

Regards