Hi,
Issue 97032 has target OOo 3.1 and indicated as verified fixed in CWS dba31h.

Now, dba31h_OOO310 is integrated into OOO310m2 but the problem is still here : no lock file when opening an odb with integrated hsql database. Was the patch forgotten ?

Regards
  Bernard

Message de Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany date 2008-12-08 20:38 :
HI Bernard,

I am playing with DEV300m37 on Windows XP.
I found that when I open a table or form in a Base document using internal HSQLDB, no xxx.lck file appears.
In the same situation (same Base doc) in OOo 3.0 the .lck file does appear.

Is it intentional ?
That's not intentional, and most probably a regression of the update to
HSQLDB 1.8.0.10, which happened in DEV300m30. The problem is now known
as issue 97032, thanks for finding it!

Perhaps related to Issue 93381 ?

Not at all.

Ciao