Hi,

I got a little problem.

I got an open Writer document and by clicking on a menu-item (my add-on) I
am adding some userDefinedProperties and storing them to the current file by
calling "storeToMedium".
After that I am now able to retrieve them again by calling "loadFromMedium"
(and passing the current documents filepath as a parameter).
This all works fine.
--> I can find the userdefindeproperties in the documents meta.xml

BUT if I am adding and storing userdefinedproperies AND click in "File
->Save" I am no longer able to retrieve / load the user defined properties.
--> The entries in the meta.xml disappeared.

It seems that the "save" - Process rewrites the whole meta.xml and therefore
drops the udp....

Any ideas?
Do I have to do something like overwriting the "save" procedure?

Mathias Bauer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the XDocumentInfo(Supplier) API has a design flaw and so we have
> deprecated it in 3.0. For new code it is recommended to use
> XDocumentProperties(Supplier) instead.
>
> Regards,
> Mathias
>
> Fernand Vanrie wrote:
>
>> giancarlo
>>
>> yep somethin like:
>>            oDocinfo = thiscomponent.documentinfo
>>
>>     if not oDocInfo.PropertySetInfo.HasPropertyByName("My property"")
>> then
>>               oDocInfo.AddProperty("My property"",0,Myvalue
>>           else
>>                 oDocInfo.setPropertyValue("My property"" , Myvalue
>>           endif
>>
>> hope it helps,
>>
>> Fernand
>>

>> wrote:
>>> ye! solved with this:
>>>
>>>            XMultiComponentFactory xmcf = m_xContext.getServiceManager();
>>>            Object desktop =
>>> xmcf.createInstanceWithContext("com.sun.star.frame.Desktop",
>>> m_xContext);
>>>            XDesktop xDesktop = (XDesktop)
>>> UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XDesktop.class, desktop);
>>>            XComponent xCurrentComponent =
>>> xDesktop.getCurrentComponent();
>>>            XDocumentInfoSupplier xDocumentInfoSupplier =
>>> (XDocumentInfoSupplier)
>>> UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XDocumentInfoSupplier.class,