Hi together,

I detected a strange behaviour of OpenOffice.org (3.0.1 and older) while
doing my unit tests. My tests first open a Global Document (.odm) and
thus always open the document Navigator window. After closing the
document there are two mysterious behaviours:

1. If I close the Global Document without closing the document Navigator
and open a normal text document (.odt), the Navigator is opened for this
document again.

2. This happens even if my document is opened in hidden mode! Thus I
have a hidden document with a visible Navigator :-)

Do you think its a bug? If yes, is just point 2 or even point 1 a bug?

Greetings, Tobias