Hi Johnny,

have you seen the Basic Devolper Guide ? there is a pdf version avaiable:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Wiki_Books

for firefox you can add an extension which will help you finding more
information:
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/4102

there are also some code snippets avaiable:
http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/index.xml

Oliver