muddybeemer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not able to get an XMetadatable interface from XTextDocument or
> TextEmbeddedObject.  UnoRuntime.queryInterface returns null.
>
> What OOO Writer components, if any, currently implement XMetadatable?  I've
> searched extensively and found documentation on the rdf API, and how it is
> implemented in ODF, but no info about which components implement the
> interface.
>
> I'm using Openoffice 3.0.1 on Windows.
>
> I appreciate the help,

This part of the API is work in progress. We hope to get the meta data
support for textual content done in 3.2 (fingers crossed). It took much
longer to implement that as expected because basically we had to make
larger changes to our document core than we had planned. The good thing
is that Michael Stahl, who is working on this, found and fixed several
bugs in our current API implementation while doing the refactoring. :-)

If you are interested in trying out the new API as "beta tester" once it
is implemented, please watch our API announcements and the GullFOSS blog.

Regards,

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".