Hi,

My code is in C++, but, it is designed to be called from a OOo Basic macro.
The netork stuff is running in a separated thread but it would be nice to
the starbasic developers if I can implement some kind of "waitfor" method.

The "wait" call mencioned is a great solution but it makes the development
more complex for the basic part.