Hi,

thank you for the answer. To be more specific I'm using servlets and webdav
server for uploading and downloading files to OOo.
Indeed there is such possibility to add parameters for GET method
(loadComponentFromURL) and it is working well.
But using storeAsURL method I set parameters same way, like:

http://server_address:port
/webdav_context/file_path/file_name.odt?tid=some_id

on server I receive tid parameter as follows

tid = some_Id/file_name.odt

and path info from HttpServletRequest is  '/file_path/' instead of
'/file_path/file_name.odt'. Without attaching any parameters to URL
everything is fine.
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like storeAsURL is reordering request URL. I
have attached parameters other ways, like adding valid  path as second
parameter to URL, but than file size on server is empty.  Is there any OOo
work-around for this behaviour?

Moreover, I would like to know if there is any way to control all requests
from Open and Save dialogs? Is there interceptor which could capture and
modify URL used in these dialogs just before sending to server (or file
system)? I have used XDispatchProviderInterceptor.queryDispatch, but I
haven't seen there any information about file URI.

Best Regards,
Marek