Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hello Rony,

in the meantime I've found
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/DEV300_m75/vcl/inc/vcl/window.hxx#858

//  window extents including border and decoratrion
Rectangle           GetWindowExtentsRelative( Window *pRelativeWindow );
// window extents of the client window, coordinates to be used in SetPosPixel
Rectangle           GetClientWindowExtentsRelative( Window *pRelativeWindow );
Hi Ariel,

Yes, that's the methods one can use to implement these functions to the UNO AWT API. The problem is that many functions are missing in UNO AWT and in the end nobody knows what are the interesting ones. I think it makes no sense to provide all functions of VCL via UNO AWT. The main problem is that we want have compatible changes for UNO API. Therefore you need something awful like <Interface>3.... Hopefully we can make a complete incompatible interface review for the next major update. Thanks for you help here in d...@api.openoffice.org. I am currently busy with other tasks and have no so much time to answer every question.

Regards,
Carsten