Hey,

I do have al lot of problems trying to connect to a MySQL Database via
Sun native driver.
Funny: When I install the driver last week, everything works well, I got
the connection-object and could work with it.
This week - I only get errors.
Even, when I try to connect via UI- just errors.
Today at first I got errors, then could connect via UI by changeing the
IP - so, not use 127.0.0.1 but the static IP-Adress of the PC:

Neverthless - using my code (see below) I always get the following error:
Type:com.sun.star.sdbc.SQLException
Message: Can`t connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10013)

Even when I changed the IP on complete different IP-Numbers (existing
and non existing) - the Error-Message is still the same )(with IP
127.0.0.1 - localhost)

My MySQL-Server is working fine, I can connect via MySQL Administrator
and even it works today using the JDBC Driver instead of the nativ driver.

The following code works fine last week - not any more today. Any
suggestions?

function TIMM_getConnection()
  dim oCon as variant  'Connection-Objekt
  dim oDM as variant   'TreiberManager
  dim dbprop(1) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue

  dbprop(0).name = "user"
  dbprop(0).value = "SWB"
  dbprop(1).name = "password"
  dbprop(1).value = "swb"

  oDM = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sdbc.DriverManager")

  oCon =
oDM.getConnectionWithInfo("sdbc:mysql:mysqlc://127.0.0.1:3306/timm",
dbprop())
  oCon.setCatalog("timm")
  TIMM_getConnection = oCon
End function