Hey,

in one of my basic-macros I have to call a python script and work
afterwards with the results - i.e. the content of a created textfile.

At the moment I do this using the shell service. But there are two
things, which I do not like:
- when calling the shellservice a console-window will pop in front for a
very short moment.
- the Python script create a text-file, then I read the text file.
Because the Basic-script do not stop on the shellservice call, I have to
use a wait() statemet to be sure, the file is created.

Is there - maybe - another way to call a python script in basic? I have
to call the python script with parameters and - if possible - to get a
flag or something back, so that I now, python script is done.

Best regards
Thomas
--
## Marketing deutschsprachiges Projekt