Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote (29-04-10 14:49)
Hello Frank,

Let me see if I get this right: now every OOo application will be able to
display a "Task" panel (now only available in OOo Impress); and extension
developers can add a custom task to the panel. Am I right?
Yes.

quite impressing then :-)
This is a nice solution for many extension developers that wanted docking window functionality (though they can't yet have a docking window of their own, they can share the task panel - I find this even more end-user friendly, instead of many extensions providing lots of docking windows by themselves). Looking forward to try this out (I hope I can resist to check out and build this cws).

+ 1 - thanks for this,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council